Monday, September 8, 2008

DNC Slideshows



I was lucky enough to travel to the Democratic National Convention in Denver, CO a couple weeks ago, and after lots of photographic labor I handed my shots over to a very talented couple of people at the GW Hatchet, where I work as the Senior Staff Photographer. I not only shot photos but I also compiled audio clips throughout my trip which as you will soon see drastically changed the way these photos were presented. With the help of the Hatchet's Multimedia Editor Ryder Haske, and the Web Editor Andrew Nacin, the finished product turned out to look (in my humble opinion) far beyond what I could have hoped for. I invite you to view the resulting 4 part series, which can be found at:


http://media.gwhatchet.com/interactive/20080908-dnc/index.html


Enjoy, and keep coming back for what will hopefully be a school year filled with projects just like this one.

No comments: